The ethical principles of Bu Kaç Para Eder does not consist of only written documents but also values adopted and internalized by all staff and the appraisers.
- We appraise all the objects with the awareness of protecting the cultural assests and transfering the next generations.
- Our users' information is not shared with any organization or entity.
- Our appraisers can not the see the name, surname and the contact information of the artifact owners and can not give an offer for the artifact.
- Assests within the scope of law numbered 2863 for the Protection of Cultural and Natural Assests can not be appraised and their purchase and sale processes can not be mediated.
- In case it is understood that after the appraisal the object to be appraised is within the scope of law numbered 2863 for the Protection of Cultural and Natural Assests; the person who requested for an appraisal is informed about the legal regulations.
- The appraisal is done upon the commitment of the entity requested the appraisal "that the furniture/antiquity/asset whose the photos and the information are sent are held legally; otherwise all legal and criminal liability is to his name".
Bu Kaç Para Eder aims to work with the person, firm, foundations and organizations having similar values to his ethical values.
Değerli Eşya Consultancy and Trade Co.